Monday, February 2

Random Useless Pieces of Information (25 to be exact)

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. My cousin that I am closest to lives 2758 mi. away & it has been like that since I can remember.
2. I grew up telling everyone I had a brother named Bubba & I still do. Bubba was our yellow lab.
3. I have a highly addictive personality that is most certainly genetic.
4. A sure fire way to get me to do something is by telling me I can't.
5. Senior year of high school I completely rebelled, & I wouldn't change those times for the world.
6. In third grade I had to go to special classes to learn to read at my grade level.
7. I have been addicted to reading since.
8. The first time I was black out drunk was the last day of eighth grade. Off goldschlager.


9. The 1st day of 5th grade I wished for a sibling, the last day of 5th grade my sister was born.
10. There was a trampoline, horseshoes, a swimming pool and pit beef at my wedding.
11. I have really bad balance. I attribute this to my height vs my small foot size.
12. I was one of 3 captains of my varsity cheerleading squad.
13. I cheered from the time I was 7 till
my senior year when I rebelled and quit the team.
14. I am always late. Always.
15. I started eating raw oysters before most kids eat solid food.
16. I smoked my first cigarette during "Take you child to work day".
17. I really enjoy waterfowl hunting; especially down in the marshes of Maryland's Eastern Shore.
18. I was born with a full head of black hair and rat tail (
the hair style) down my back.
19. I spent a year and a half as a distributor for Slumber Parties.
20. I have 7 Tattoos and plan on eventually getting a quarter sleeve.
21. I keep a Webster's II New Riverside Pocket Dictionary in my desk, and refer to it often.


22. I love cooking but hate doing dishes.
23. I learned to tow a boat while still getting my driving miles for my license.
24. My favorite place to go crabbing is Kent Narrows.
25. I've been told I am explosive, impulsive, a bitch and more. All of which are true.

No comments: