Thursday, October 21

I'm learning

She is new and for that matter so am I. A new mom, that is. We are learning. Her about this new found world she is now apart of. Me, I'm learning how much I didn't know before. I didn't know what it was like to really be willing to take a bullet for someone. I didn't know what it was like to be truly tired. I didn't know what it was like to be drained (literally). I didn't know what I was capable of. I didn't know what it was like to be a Mom.


All things, I thought I knew. All things, I've quickly learned I didn't have a clue about.

We are learning. Together, we are learning something new everyday.

2 comments:

Mama Lu said...

You have always been a quick learner and that has not changed. It shows in how wonderful your little girl Hannah is.

Love You, Oma

Biggy Meows said...

Hugs! It's definitely overwhelming but it gets easier. You're all doing great. Have a wonderful weekend and sorry we can't be there. Hannah is a doll!